Christian FreemanParticipant@christianfAugust 30, 2017 at 12:13 pm #7450
I’m not exactly sure what you mean. Can you please explain in further detail?
Are you saying that when a new user registers on your website after being referred by an affiliate, it’s not creating a referral commission for the affiliate? Or are you saying that it’s not making the new user a Sub Affiliate?
And how is the new user registering on your site? Is it through the Affiliate Registration Form, Membership Signup, or some other user registration system?
jabenalcazarParticipant@jabenalcazarOctober 31, 2017 at 2:55 am #7676
Hi, I try to explain on steps:
1. I send the referal link to an email, for example firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The user that receive the email click on referal link and He goes to the web
3. The user referal signup on the web, bya registarion form and it is in Buddypress signup.
4. The user referal create the user but it is nos a referal forn the affiliate.
I supouse your plugin is to make a buddypress integration with AffiliateWP?
Christian FreemanParticipant@christianfNovember 13, 2017 at 4:03 pm #7717
Oh, I see what you mean.
If you want new users to be linked to the affiliate that signed them up in the MLM plugin, you need to enable the Auto Register New users setting, and it will automatically link them together.
If you want to generate a referral commission for referring a new BuddyPress member, this feature has not been created yet. But, if you use the MLM plugin as I mentioned above, you can setup a Sub Affiliate Referral commission in the MLM settings to do this.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.