July 16, 2020 at 3:39 pm #12404
Per-Level Product Rates unable to save Indirect Product Rate Type
my scenario – site setting Indirect Product Rate Type=percentage
specific woocommerce product -> Per-Level Product Rates unable to change to Flat (click save but it wont)
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
July 17, 2020 at 3:09 am #12413
AffiliateWP = Version 2.5.5
MLM = Version 1.1.5
woocommerce = Version 4.3.0
other affiliatewp plugin
-AffiliateWP – Affiliate Area Tabs
-AffiliateWP – Order Details For Affiliates
-AffiliateWP – Tiered Rates
-AffiliateWP Affiliate Sign Up Products
July 22, 2020 at 4:29 pm #12454
1) I was able to duplicate the issue myself, and I’m working on a fix for this now. It’s just not saving the field data, or it’s not displaying the updated field data.
2) This sounds like it could be a simple order-of-activation issue. Try deactivating MLM and Sign Up Products, then activate MLM first, and Sign Up Products afterwards. Then test to let me know if it’s working now.
3) In order for the 0 amount to apply on your Per-Level Rates (Any of them – Per-Product, Per-Rank, etc.), you must set the Indirect Referral Rate Type to 0 in Affiliates > Settings > MLM.
July 23, 2020 at 9:48 am #12470
or u have custom development which can customized the rank promotion based on the specific woocommerce product sold
example : the shop have product A, B, C.
Only product B is eligible for rank promotion, if Agent accumulate sold product B for 120 unit then it will promote to next level.
July 27, 2020 at 3:53 pm #12479
Sorry for the delay.
2) I’m still looking into a solution for this.
The Performance Bonuses plugin has a Product Sales Bonus Type, which allows you to award a Bonus Commission for X Number of Sales of X Product. I can build a Product Sales Rank Type for you, which will award a Rank for X Number of Sales of X Product.
I will send you a quote for the cost of the project and how long it will take to complete. To discuss this further, please send me an email at:
I’ll follow up soon with an update/fix for the 1st issue with the Per-Product Indirect Rate Field.
August 4, 2020 at 1:30 pm #12521
1) I’ve applied a patch to MLM version 1.1.5 that fixes the issue with the Indirect Product Rate not saving properly. You can download MLM again from your account, deactivate and delete the old version, and install and activate the new one.
2) I’m still looking into this now. I’m reviewing your site to gain more insight as to why this may be happening.
I will check in again soon with an update.
August 4, 2020 at 1:34 pm #12522
I think I found the problem. In the Lifetime Commissions tab of the settings, you have the option “Link Customers To Affiliates On User Registration” disabled. I enabled this for you, so you should be able to see the Parent and Sub sync with the Lifetime Customers system.
Please test this and let me know.
August 7, 2020 at 2:28 pm #12545
I reviewed your website, and I do see that WC Order #751 has 3 Referral Commissions:
1) Direct – $41.40
2) Indirect [Level 1] – $24.84
3) Indirect [Level 2] – $0
This is correct, because you have set the Per-Product Rate for the product that was purchased to the following:
Direct = 41.40 (Flat) *In the AffiliateWP Tab of Edit Product
Indirect [Level 1] = 24.84 (Flat) *In the AffiliateWP MLM Tab of Edit Product
So basically, your Per-Product Rates are overriding your Per-Rank Rates and Per-Level Rates. To solve this, you have two options:
1) Remove your Per-Product Rates
2) Set Per-Rank Rates and Per Level Rates Per-Product
Let me know if this makes sense.
August 7, 2020 at 3:09 pm #12548
The rate is correct . now the last problem is the parent and direct affiliate is not assigned correctly.
as you can see WC Order #762
1) lifetime commission is correct.
2) direct and indirect commission is correct
3) parent affiliate is assigned wrongly, and direct affiliate is blank
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.