1) I have affiliate A
2) B register as sub-affiliate A
3) C purchase from B’s link.
4) A & B got a commission
5) when I deleted affiliate B, the next purchase from C automatically will not give commission to A for sure.
6) When C purchase from another affiliate link (let says affiliate D), the system did not detect D as the affiliate. So D did not get the commission.
1) How do I make sure the system detect D as the new affiliate or parent to C?
2) How do I assign C to a new affiliate?
To answer both of your questions, there are 2 ways that this can be done:
1) Manually, by changing the Parent Affiliate from the Edit Affiliate screen. This option is already possible with the current version of MLM.
2) Automatically Re-Assign the Sub Affiliates if the Parent gets deleted. This would require us to create a custom feature for that. We do offer custom development services, and I could certainly build that feature for you. Send me an email at propluginmarketplace[@]gmail[.]com, and I will send you a quote for how long it will take to complete the project, and what the cost will be.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Join the Pro Plugin Marketplace
Welcome to Pro Plugin Marketplace
To finish activating your account, check your inbox for our Welcome message and confirm your email address.