Home Forums Plugin Support AffiliateWP Ranks 0% Commission Top Parent

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by jlaunder 1 month, 2 weeks ago
    • jlaunder
      Participant
      @jlaunder

I have the business owner as the top parent affiliate in the network and want to disable all direct and indirect referrals for the business owner. They wanted this so when they looked at the sub affiliate tab they could see the whole network. I thought I’d be able to do this with ranks by making a rank that I only assign to the business owner with 0% commission for all levels, but it isn’t working and they are still receiving commissions. Is there a way to set this up?

BTW…I tired to search to see if this topic came up before but when I do I just get re-directed to the homepage and get no search results?

Thanks,
      Jeremy

• Christian Freeman
      Participant
      @christianf

Hi Jeremy,

You can try setting the commission rate to 0.001 instead of 0. This way, the system will recognize that you have set a Per-Rank commission Rate. Do this for both Direct and Indirect Rates for that Rank in particular. Try it, and let me know how it works for you.

We have been trying to get the bbPress team to fix this for a while now. I’ll see if we can update the system to resolve the search problem. Thanks for reporting this.

• jlaunder
      Participant
      @jlaunder

Setting it to flat rate and 0.001 worked. Thanks!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.