February 23, 2020 at 12:16 pm #11534
After purchasing your add-on, we are trying, unsuccessfully, to do the followings:
1. Is there an option for us to determinr the requirement per level to be based on the site’s sales and not the user refferals? If so, how?
2. Is there an option to set diffrent Ranks level per user / groups? A third party plugin is a solid option for us as well if you recommend.
3. Is there an option to reset the user’s sales each month? so his rank will be at 0 on the 1st always.
Without these points we cant use your plugin
Christian FreemanParticipant@christianfFebruary 26, 2020 at 2:46 am #11549
Allow me to address your questions below:
1) The current version of Ranks only allows Auto-Rank Assignment based on Referrals, Earnings, Sub-Affiliate Referrals (MLM), or Completed Cycles (MLM). We would have to create a new Rank Type in order to base the Rank Requirement on the dollar amount of the affiliate’s product sales. And this would have to be based on a specific integration (WooCommerce, Restrict Content Pro, etc.) We don’t currently have this feature on our Development Roadmap, but we do offer custom development services, and we could build this feature for you.
2) Do you mean, the ability for each affiliate to have more than one Rank at the same time? If so, no, Ranks doesn’t currently have that feature.
3) The current version of Ranks (and Performance Bonuses) does not have the ability to reset each month. We are working on adding this feature though. We plan to add options for recalculating Weekly, Monthly, or Yearly. We don’t currently have an estimate for when this feature will be ready though. As this requires a huge update to the way that both of these plugins currently work.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.