June 12, 2019 at 1:13 pm #10356
Seems like the system doesn’t record the commission, here’s what I did:-
– I installed MemberMouse and I have already enabled Membermouse Intregration with AffiliateWP.
– I created MemberMouse Product (Monthly Subscription)
– I created several members so they became downlines under me (admin). the matrix is 3×8.
– I let user from level 1,2, 3 paid for the membership using MemberMouse link.
– Turns out, the system didn’t record the commission for each level, and I checked in the PayOut menu. there is no figure showing up?
Can you advise here?
Christian FreemanParticipant@christianfJune 13, 2019 at 11:40 am #10359
When you performed your test, did you see it create any referral commissions at all? Or is it just not creating the Indirect Referral Commissions for the Upline Affiliates?
Also, do you have any other AffiliateWP add-ons active, and if so, which ones?
June 13, 2019 at 1:28 pm #10361
Hi (Private Reply)
In case you need it.
(Login data removed by admin)
– I am now using Affiliate WP Recurring ( I want the affiliate members to keep earning from customer’s monthly’s membership)
– It only records the direct referral, therefore upon payout, that affiliate only earns from what he sells but not from his downlines at all
– on the referrals page, I can see the direct referal (amount and the status “paid), but on the indirect referral, nothing have been recorded, *on the other hand*, when I go to “sub affiliates” page I can see my downline earnings …..?? I think the commission wont travel to upline??
Can you please have a look? my website is launching this end of the week.
June 13, 2019 at 1:32 pm #10362
Please refer to my private reply earlier … and also you can use my MemberMouse Payment test mode to test it.. Feel free to create new member to test it and adjust anything if you require (kindly let me know what changes have been done so I can note it down)
Desperately looking for help here
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.