Home Forums General Support 3 questions presale

4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by  jr888 5 months ago
  • jr888
    Participant
    @jr888

#1 can i hide the network from every affiliates so that only me (admin) can see it from backend?

#2 if the network got so big (100k+) , is it still easy to search for a certain deep level of member with this plugin?

#3 how to use the MLM plugin as an support system, and to categorize which one of the members in the network have been upgraded, n so if there’s 4 level deep of member from level 1-4 e.g. people name: a, b, c, & D, only member A have upgraded to the MLM, n now D wanna upgrade too.
    Is there any option or customization to enable D to be assign to A automatically if D choose to upgrade to my MLM company, all using your plugin?

notes:
    I know it’s an extension for affiliatewp, basically I use aff wp to build my recruiting site (all under me as a member/distributor), then ask my members to upgrade to my MLM company in the company website itself

• Christian Freeman
    Participant
    @christianf

Hi there,

And thank you for your interest in our AffiliateWP MLM plugin!

Allow me to address your questions below:

1) If you use the Affiliate Area Tabs add-on, you can hide the Sub Affiliates tab from the Affiliate Area, so your affiliate’s won’t be able to see their Downline. Then, you can use the following shortcode to show the Downline Tree, and put it on a page that only you can access:

[sub_affiliates affiliate_id="1"]

You would need to change the affiliate_id value to the id of the affiliate on the top of the Matrix/Structure.

2) Yes, AffiliateWP makes it as easy as a simple search to find affiliates in the back end admin area. Once you find the affiliate there, you can simply click Edit to view their Parent Affiliate and their Downline specifically.

3) I understand that you want to use it as a Team Building site for your MLM opportunity. I have seen other customers use it in this way before. As far as automatically re-assigning a Sub Affiliate after they upgrade to your opportunity, it is possible to do this, but only if the MLM opportunity exists on the same site. So for example, if they purchase a specific product or membership, with some custom coding, you could automatically re-assign them under the last affiliate who upgraded in their Upline. Then, I could create a custom feature that would allow you to display a tree of only the affiliates who upgraded.

Is that what you have in mind?

• jr888
    Participant
    @jr888

ok I’m ready to buy 1 or 2 licenses of your 70% sale mlm bundle plugin

following up with the #3 question, so how will you get a custom coding etc about the new tree?

let me know
    johan

• Christian Freeman
    Participant
    @christianf

Hi Johan,

Just to give you a heads up, our $99 sale on the Ultimate MLM Bundle will end before the 1st of November (Friday). So if you want to purchase licenses for the bundle, it would save you a lot of money to do so before the sale ends.

Regarding the custom feature you needed, we do offer custom development services, and I can send you a quote containing the information about the cost of the project, and how long it will take to complete. And how soon do you plan to implement this new feature?

Please, send me an email at propluginmarketplace(at)gmail.com, and I’ll send that to you.

• jr888
    Participant
    @jr888

pls open the mlm bundle now, just reaad ur reply about the final date

also sent you email about the customization

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.